The RTG-95DVL will support up to 2-3 major hot water functions in a warm climate, up to 2 simultaneous major hot water functions in a cold climate and can be converted for commercial use up to 185°F with the simple addition of a hi-temp computer chip.
This unit require:
- Metal-fab 3"/5" Concentric Venting.
- Endless hot water on demand
- Energy efficient design heats water only when needed for low cost operation
- Compact Size: At 54lbs, wall-mounted units save floor space
- Temperature remote control included — simple to set precise water temperature
- Built-in diagnostics & usage records make Rheem units serviceable
- Versatile venting: supports both horizontal & vertical venting
- High altitude capable up to 9,840ft. No programming chip required.
- Required 120V power cord included
One main remote control (UMC-117) comes with each unit. Up to three remote controls (one main control and two bath remote controls) can be installed together
- 12 Year warranty on heat exchanger
- 5 Year warranty on parts
- 1 Year warranty on service
*For residential applications. Commercial warranty is 5 year, 5 year, 1 year
- Paloma’s exclusive sensing burner and ICAD Safety System to optimize combustion and shut down the unit in case of raised levels of carbon monoxide (on all indoor and direct vent units only)
- Exclusive film wrap overheat limiter
- Flame failure safety device
- Anti-Scald protection
**The RTG-95DVL series of Rheem brand tankless water heaters are equivalent to the Paloma/WaiWela Brand PH2-28RDVSL series of tankless water heaters.**