- Product Info
The RTG-70DVL is an excellent hot-water solution for the average 1 bath home. It will support one shower plus additional small household use (like a sink) at the same time.
- This unit requires:
Metal-Fab 3"/5" Concentric Venting.
- Endless hot water on demand
- Energy efficient design heats water only when needed for low cost operation
- Compact Size: At 54lbs, wall-mounted units save floor space
- Temperature remote control included — simple to set precise water temperature
- Built-in diagnostics & usage records make Rheem units serviceable
- Versatile venting: supports both horizontal & vertical venting
- High altitude capable up to 9,840ft. No programming chip required.
- Required 120V power cord included
One main remote control (UMC-117) comes with each unit. Up to three remote controls (one main control and two bath remote controls) can be installed together.
- 12 Year warranty on heat exchanger
- 5 Year warranty on parts
- 1 Year warranty on service
- *For residential applications. Commercial warranty is 5 year, 5 year, 1 year
- Rheem’s exclusive sensing burner and ICAD Safety System to optimize combustion and shut down the unit in case of raised levels of carbon monoxide (on all indoor and direct vent units only)
- Exclusive film wrap overheat limiter
- Flame failure safety device
- Anti-Scald protection
**The RTG-70DVL series of Rheem brand tankless water heaters are equivalent to the Paloma/WaiWela Brand PH2-20RDVSL series of tankless water heaters.**