Centrotherm 2" Connector Ring
• Each female-end of every InnoFlue® vent length or component features a factory installed gasket. Before assembly, make sure gaskets are in place correctly.
• Measure the depth of the female socket. Mark* the male-end of each component just shy of the depth of the female socket from its end.
• Place a thin layer of Centrocerin, a water based lubricant onto the male end of component 2 for ease of assembly.
• Slip a Connector Ring over the male end of component 2 so that it can grip the gasket bead of component 1.
• Push and twist male end until properly seated in component 1, aligning the mark* with the top of the female end.
• Clip the Connector Ring onto the gasket bead to secure the two components to each other.
NOTE: to meet requirements of UL-1738 & ULC-S636, InnoFlue® Vent Systems of 2", 3", 4" and 5" diameters must utilize Connector Rings.