- Product Info
The WPL 15 A2W Premium and WPL 25 A2W Premium cold climate air-source heat pumps use outdoor air to produce hot water for central heating, cooling and domestic hot water production. The compact monobloc design uses output dependent control and efficient inverter technology, ideally matching heating and cooling output through the variable speed compressor. Improved room climate during summer is accomplished with active cooling using circuit reversal.
Flow temperatures of up to 149°F/65°C are achieved even at low outside air temperatures due to a combined enhanced vapor injection/enhanced saturated vapor injection that cools the scroll compressor. The high flow temperature makes the WPL capable of use in modernization projects that may need a high flow temperature, as well as in construction, new or old, designed for lower flow temperatures.
Benefits for Customers
- High efficiency ratings reduce energy costs for heating and cooling.
- Output temperatures up to 149°F (65°C) make it suitable for building renovations.
- Simple and sleek aesthetic design complements all installation environments.
- Air inlet designed to reduce air velocity, lowering sound output.
- Can be installed in dense neighborhoods with strict noise requirements. Max capacity output is 61 and 66 dB(A) and silent mode output is 50 and 54 dB(A) for the WPL 15 and 25 respectively.
- Top class warranty with 2-year parts, 7-year compressor in residential installations. Commercial installations come with 1-year parts, 2-year compressor.
- Original Stiebel Eltron spare parts ensure that systems get repaired right the first time.